Thursday, July 06, 2006

Conversation with Ken


A recreation of last night's phone conversation with Ken:
"You don't take requests for blogging do you?"
"Oh yes, of course. What do you want?"
"What happened to 'This Week on my I-pod'"
"Sigh... yes, you know, umm...I've hardly turned my I-pod on for weeks...I don't know what I've been doing...but soon! Today I brought my I-pod to work but realized I don't have speakers on this temporary computer I've got."
"Isn't that actionable?"
"I think it could be..."
"You should look into that."
"Yes, I should. And I will..."
Anyway... once I'm in my permanent office, I should be back to my i-Podding, podcasting, web-streaming, i-Tunes using self. The silence is starting to grate on me. "What is this? A library? Oh, I guess it is." Stay tuned for This Week on my I-pod. Any other blog requests? Please send them along.

No comments: