
Game: April 10, 2009, Tigers vs Rangers
Score: 15-2 Tigers
Gametime temperature: 51
Attendance: 44,588
Winner of the Dunkin' Donuts Race: Biggie Bagel

As
reported earlier, a good friend of the cafe said, "If you start Moby Dick the first week of March, by the time you finish it, it's opening day!" I started Moby Dick the first week of March, I finished it this week, it's opening day.
Seeing the park and the players at batting practice today, I remembered why there was a lump in my throat as I left the park for the last time
last season.

And, in what could easily become a pre-game tradition, D and I sought out and found this amazing creperie close to the ballpark. It's a creperie takeout window called
Good Girls Go to Paris. It's
really worth checking out and supporting people doing cool, interesting things in Detroit.
No comments:
Post a Comment