Tucked into a Christmas present from my parents was a tiny scrap of newspaper which I have appended here. The delivery of this little gem was brilliant-- subtly yet overtly tucked into a very thoughtful gift. When I saw it, I laughed and laughed and laughed. In fact, I probably haven't laughed that hard since I saw Nacho Libre. Some of you who know me well-- especially those of you whose names rhyme with "Men Keadows"-- may also find this rather amusing. Those of you don't know why this is amusing, well... that, my friends, is another blog. In conclusion, I will say this: my parents are funny, funny people.
Tuesday, December 26, 2006
I laughed and I laughed until I stopped
Tucked into a Christmas present from my parents was a tiny scrap of newspaper which I have appended here. The delivery of this little gem was brilliant-- subtly yet overtly tucked into a very thoughtful gift. When I saw it, I laughed and laughed and laughed. In fact, I probably haven't laughed that hard since I saw Nacho Libre. Some of you who know me well-- especially those of you whose names rhyme with "Men Keadows"-- may also find this rather amusing. Those of you don't know why this is amusing, well... that, my friends, is another blog. In conclusion, I will say this: my parents are funny, funny people.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How about making a grand occasion of receiving your own diploma by aiming for a milestone birthday? 60th? 80th?
Post a Comment