Sunday, November 05, 2006

A weekend without baseball

Hmm... apparently life does go on and I had a very lovely weekend sans baseball. I had to work on Saturday but after work, I walked along the river from campus to the Art Gallery and dawdled along, camera in hand. Photos (like attached one) are on Flickr. It was a beautiful fall weekend even though November is probably winter. Dale and I also spent a few hours raking up 6 bags of maple leaves from our front yard. It's odd to gather up 6 bags of our nation's emblem to send off to a giant composter. I'm sure there's a nationalistic editorial in there somewhere. Our yard is much less pretty now without the blanket of yellow but I expect our neighbours will be happy that we have tended to our allotment of fallen leaves. Photos of bagged leaves are not on Flickr, though, if you'd like, I can arrange it.

No comments: