Saturday, October 28, 2006

Vote for Curtis!


In the past few days, I've been surprised to find out that people have actually been reading this baseball blog. Thanks for your nice comments. I've been felled by the flu so this entry will be short. I've found a link on the Tigers website that allows you to vote for this year's Tigers MVP. At this point, Curtis has a mere 146 votes and, probably, that makes sense given the other options. But, all summer I've been blogging about underdogs and longshots and my admiration for Curtis. So, faithful Cafe visitors, I issue you this challenge: if you've become a fan of longshots and underdogs, go here and scroll down to the bottom left corner and vote for Curtis!
PS added later: Oh, I feel guilty since Craig Monroe should get votes too. Vote for Curtis or Craig. Or Curtis AND Craig.

No comments: