Hurrah... I am indeed done! Shortly, I hope to put up some more engaging content. I've got three regular features planned:
1. "My iPod this week"-- a feature suggested by my friend Ken as a way to continue our "so, what are you listening to this week" conversations
2. "I just read____" -- similar to above
3. Friday's Weird Site of the Week
I'm also going to set up a site feed too.
I've got some rather ominous deadlines for work I should have done over the past month so it's going to be a bit slow for a while. Until then, here are some favourite Weird Sites of the Week to keep you going. See you, H
Strindberg and Helium ("Heliiuuuuuum!")
The original site
Some of the videos are now on Comedy Central
Cupcakes Take the Cake
What Not to Crochet
Tuesday, April 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment